إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return.
Losing a loved one can be a difficult event for families and loved ones. At ICC Tempe we seek to ensure that your loved one is taken care of in a dignified, honorable and Islamically permissible manner according to the Quran and Sunnah (way of life of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him). ICC Tempe runs its own cemetery and performs the washing, funeral prayer and burial according to Islamic rulings.
Funeral ( Janazah ) Form:
“To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.” (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
We are sorry to hear of your loss and pray that Allah blesses you and your family immense
imaan (faith), taqwa (God-consciousness), sakeenah (tranquility), sabr (patience) and
peace in your hearts and grant your loved one the highest level of Paradise. Ameen.
We are here to assist you in making the funeral (janazah) process as simple and easy for
you and your loved one.
Our full burial costs and details are below:
Full Ghusl (Ritual Washing)
Funeral (Janazah) Prayer
Body Transportation from ICC Tempe to Cemetery
Grave Borders, Body Burial & Headstone Preparation
Death Certificate Paperwork Processing
Mortuary Release & Transportation Processing
Family Access to Cemetery
Funeral Service Cost:
ICC Tempe offers Full Funeral Services which includes: body preparation (ghusl & wrapping of body), funeral prayer, burial and headstone.
Full Funeral [Adult Funeral: $2500, Infant/Child: $800]
Please fill out and submit the Cemetery Registration Form to our Main Office:
Funeral Arrangements & Process:
- STEP 1: Contact Sandy at All Options Funeral Home at 480- 214-3104
- STEP 2: Fill Out and Submit ICC Tempe Funeral Form (Form Above)
- STEP 3: Fill Out and Submit Death Registration Worksheet (Form Above)
- STEP 4: Meet with Funeral Director & Submit Payment for Funeral Costs (We take Cash, Check or Credit Card)
- STEP 5: Funeral Preparation (Ghusl) & Funeral Prayer at ICC Tempe
- STEP 7: Transport Deceased and Burial at ICC Tempe Cemetery –21564 N. Rahma St. Maricopa City, AZ 85239 [Directions] [Map].
Writing a Will & Last Rites
- To make sure that no autopsy is performed on the body, a person needs to sign a Funeral and Burial Rites Form stating that no autopsy shall be performed on their body unless it is extremely mandated by law. Such a Form needs to be filled and signed by the concerned person during their life to prevent unnecessarily autopsying their body when they pass away.
- A person is encouraged to write a will. Some helpful resources are included below.