|To apply please send your resume to email@example.com.
The Islamic Community Center of Tempe (ICC) is seeking an Operations Director.
The Operations Director will be responsible for overseeing data entry, accounts payable, payroll, managing the organizations HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with other ICC staff and ICC board members, and other misc. tasks.
Reporting to the ICC Board of Directors, this is a senior position whose primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the ICC’s financial and operational functions.
Working with ICC board and staff, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. This position will also interact with the Board of Directors.
Responsibilities by Function
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years of operations experience, financial tracking and review and managing cross-functional projects
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with ability to initiate, analyze, monitor, evaluate and advance strategic operational plans that support the organization’s mission and contribute to the overall goals and objectives of grant-making
- Outstanding communication, interpretation and translation skills: ability to discuss needs and resources; works with key stakeholders across organization, so timely and transparent communication is key
- Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated track record of collaboration, partnering and consensus building skills; ability to influence and reconcile varying points of view
- Ability to identify and assess process opportunities and gaps and provide recommendations for continuous improvement, as well as streamline processes and maximize organizational operating efficiencies
- Detail-oriented, outcomes-focused approach
- Demonstrated management experience, 2 years desired
- Strong commitment to quality work and high productivity
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and ambiguity
- Ability to relate and work with a diverse team
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and +Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to ICC.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Have a strong working knowledge of Islam, and have a solid grasp of Islamic law and ethics
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.