|To apply please send your resume to email@example.com.
The Islamic Community Center of Tempe (ICC) is seeking to fill the position of Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager will report directly to the ICC Board of Directors. This position is a senior position whose primary responsibilities are ensuring the organizational effectiveness and excellence by providing leadership for ICC’s financial and operational functions.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls including the management of ICC’s budget in coordination with the Board of Directors and Financial Director.
- Improve current operational systems, processes, and policies in support of organization’s mission.
- Improve current effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance). Develop new methods to better serve community’s needs as needed
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee HR of all employees
- Develop, update, and maintain the Organization’s operational documents
- Regular meetings with Executive Director and/or the Board of Directors around fiscal planning.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years or Master’s degree with 1+ of operations experience, financial tracking and review and managing cross-functional projects
- Have a strong working knowledge of Islam, and have a solid grasp of Islamic law and ethics with the ability to consult with the appropriate leaders for sensitive issues.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with ability to initiate, analyze, monitor, evaluate and advance strategic operational plans that support the organization’s mission and contribute to the overall goals.
- Outstanding communication, interpretation and translation skills: ability to discuss needs and resources; work with and connect with organizational leadership and community. Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated track record of collaboration, partnering and consensus building skills; ability to influence and reconcile varying points of view
- Strong commitment to quality work and high productivity
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and ambiguity
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to energize and develop employees to achieve their best.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Grant writing skills/background is a plus.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.